Vitamin C: The all-star anti-aging ingredient you should be using
All you need to know about vitamin C for your skin
We all know that vitamin C is good for you, but what’s the deal with this vitamin when it comes to your complexion? As one of the most potent antioxidants around, vitamin C enriched skincare is an effective way to fight against the signs of aging.
Vitamin C also known as L-ascorbic acid has the ability to protect and strengthen the skin like no other. As an antioxidant, it provides protection from free radicals, helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and promotes an even skin tone. It also works to help shield the skin from free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors, while increasing protection against sun damage.
As we age, our skin becomes drier, thinner and less elastic. And as collagen production is reduced, the skin tends to sag. While aging is inevitable, daily use of vitamin C helps to slow it down. Using it topically is essential: it gets to skin cells directly to boost collagen and elastin that help keep your skin firm and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C also brightens your complexion and helps even out skin tone and discoloration. Ditch tired looking skin and give it back its radiance, revealing a glowing complexion! Incorporating this anti-aging all-star into your daily skin care routine is simply a must.
The benefits of using vitamin c24
Since our skin is constantly battling the harsh free radicals or pollution, stress or sun damage we created a powerful dual-action formula filled with the highest concentration of Vitamin C 22% (L-Ascorbic acid) + 2% Hyaluronic microspheres. Unlike other vitamin C products, this dual-action formula stays stable, doesn’t oxidize and is formulated for optimal absorption into the skin, allowing for the maximum benefits and potency. Key benefits include:
- Protection from free radicals and environmental aggressors
- Builds collagen – L-Ascorbic acid is essential for cross-linking collagen molecules
- Reduces the appearance of premature aging – early appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Restores skin’s youthful appearance
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces skin discolouration
This multiple purpose serum is infused with key Ingredients that produce a more stable and less irritating form of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (L-absorbic Acid): This is Vitamin C in its purest form. At a concentration of 22%, this stable and waterless ingredient delivers protection against environmental aggressors, like free-radicals, that speed up the aging process.
- Micro-spheres of Hyaluronic Acid: 2% Hyaluronic Micro-spheres. The technology of the Filling Sphere™ is based on the use of hygroscopic material to make a sphere. These spheres are dehydrated at first, and fill up with water within the skin. This hydration process ensures the maximum absorption, stability and delivery of Vitamin C while leaving the face feeling smooth and moisturized.
How to use
Use a dollop of this multipurpose serum day or night to fight free radicals and signs of aging