- BABelinda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agowatermelon melting balm
I love this cream melting balm.
I’m just not happy that sometimes a hard crust blocks the exit of the tube, then nothing comes out. I have to really squeeze hard and then out comes the crust and more product then I need. I’ve purchased this melting balm at least 9 times. I’ve had this problem all the time and more then twice on the same tube.
- BBrendaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWatermelon Cleansing Balm
- JJennaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMy new go-to
This cleansing balm exceeded my expectations! I have extremely sensitive skin and it’s been difficult to find clean, non-irritating ingredients that flares my perioral dermatitis. This balm has a faint and pleasant smell, luxurious feel, and takes off all my makeup without stinging my eyes or leaving a greasy film like some other balms have done. My skin feels calm, clean and hydrated.
- TTracyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoMake melts off
This product is amazing. I put this all over my face eyes everything and makeup just melts of your face. Rinse and face is so clean with out stripping. This is one of my favourite products.
- SStephVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice, simple, clean wash
I was immediately relieved that this actually doesn't smell like watermelon at all but, rather, seed oil. It's not a pretty smell, but I loathe watermelon, so it works for me! I like that it's non-lathering and washes off cleanly, though leaving a moisturized feel. You really don't need a lot; I made the mistake of using too much and it felt like I was slathering my face in something thick and clogging. Used right, it's just a nice, simple wash especially for morning, when your face doesn't need a deep cleanse. I haven't noticed any difference in my complexion (in fact, I've broken out in cystic, hormonal acne since, but that could be for any reason), but I haven't been using it long.