- WwelshheartI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove Nanoblur!!
I've been using Nanoblur since it first was being sold in Shoppers (2010/2011).. Love the product. It helps to diffuse some of the lines primarily around my eye area. I highly recommend this product.
- TTawnyahI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for sensitive lips
Typically a lot of products cause allergic reactions on my lips. This makes my lips feel soft and hydrated for hours. I notice less lines in my lips wearing it, but nothing major in the plumping department. Love it though!
- KkathyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosuper moisturizing
This lip treatment leaves your lips so moisturized and soft, not sticky. Since I haven't been using any lip treatment due to wearing a mask for so long my lips really needed some TLC and this does the trick. The colour is very subtle and is great to moisturize under your lipstick or just wear alone for a very natural look. I would prefer a different applicator.
- HAHeidi A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
I' ve been using Nanoblur for a few yrs and I love it. Best product on the market for thinning fine lines and dark spots. Very affordable and lasts a long time~ a little goes a long way!
- TMTyler M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWinter staple!
This is a new favourite of mine. I use it when I need some extra moisture, especially as winter starts. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin so soft when I wake up. The texture is really rich, and a little bit goes a long way, especially after applying other serums and moisturizers.