- SCSteffany C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMoisturizing
This product is moisturizing, and adds a bit of colour,
I would recommend this.
Georgia, from BC, Canada
- JJenniferVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat product
Great tint and moisturizes so well. I always have it on my desk with my pressed powder for any touch-up!
- Ppuentes.d92Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoMmmhh could be better
It is in fact a nice gloss, and keeps your lips hydrated. I’ve been trying different Indeed products and I’m loving all of them, but not this one. I was looking for something to plump my lips a little bit… I wasn’t expecting too much tbh, but this did absolutely nothing about the plump.
Nice texture tho. Light and not sticky:)
If you want a gloss for your every day, this is the one.
- RSRenee S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFantastic Lip Product
Wonderful product! Nice light tint of red and I never wear red anywhere on my face! Keeps my lips hydrated and feeling great all day!
- TBTamara B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely love ??
I am a big fan of indeed products and once again they hit the ball out of the park with this one. My lips get really dry and start to peel, me being the picker that I am is constantly tearing that skin off causing bleeding and damage. With the tinted lip treatment I'm able to keep my lips moisturized, smooth and have eliminated the dry patches that tear and cause damage. I am in love with the red tinted lip treatment. It has just the right amount of pigment and shine. It replaces the need for lipstick which can dry up showing creases and dry patches. I love the red pigmentation because it can suit any skin type and color. I would definitely recommend this product to my friend, family and anybody that has complaints of dry dull chapped lips. Who doesn't like a touch of color added to their lives. This is a homerun for me!