- AGAmanda G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNice overnight face mask!
I will go in with 2 layers of this mask before bed, I feel like 1 layer isn't enough for that full hydration.
When I wake up in the morning my face is plump, in a good way and dewy and moisturized.
Definitely would repurchase and buy again.
Not 5 stars because I feel like you need to layer 2 layers to get good hydration.
- KLKaren Lynn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best
It truly is a night mask. It’s calming, gentle, and keeps my face and neck moisturized throughout the night during sleep. Is the only night cream I use.
- CLChristine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNight mask
Really loved using this cream, day and night. Unfortunately after using 1 1/2 tubes, I’ve developed an allergy to it. Very sad, as I have a full tube and a 1/2 left…
- LLLinda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoNot bad
I wouldn't go out of my way for this mask, it is similar to others that I've tried. there is nothing about it that screams "amazing", but it is a good basic moisturizing mask.
- SBSandy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoNight mask
I found that it was not hydrating and stung a little bit upon some applicationsILIndeed laboratories5 months ago
Thank you for your feedback on The In-Circadian Night Mask! Since the night mask is a thicker formula, if you didn’t find it hydrating enough, you can definitely try using it to lock in other products in your skincare routine (i.e hydrating toner, and serum).
If you find the product is stinging after application, you should try to reduce the frequency of use.
Let us know if you have any other concerns!