- EErinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!
This is a lovely cream. I use it on my face and décollete after using the mist. Very happy with this purchase. Will buy again.
- KHKerry H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove this product !
Love this product, the name of the product perfectly suits how it blurs away imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles yet is light and odourless. Will buy again !
- JJessI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA Fenty Heat Dupe!
I was on a hunt for the Fenty Beauty Heat lip gloss and then came across this in Shoppers Drug Mart. I figured I'd try it since it looked close in colour and my goodness I am so glad I picked this up! It has the perfect hint of colour, but not too much that I have to be concerned of it smudging under my mask and my lips feel soooooo soft!!! Plus it is not sticky at all and was half the price of the Fenty gloss. I can't wait to try all of the colours!
- SShannonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWhere Has This Been All My Life?!?
This is most luxurious ceramide-based cream I have ever used! It is so lightweight that my oily skin loves it and I never breakout from it and my dry skin just soaks it up and loves it! I just wish they made it in a bigger container.
- SBSkylar B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Product at a Great Price!
I have only been using this product for a few days, but I swear my lashes have more curl. I have long lashes to begin with, but sometimes they weigh themselves down. It looks as though I've had a lash lift.- I am very happy I found this product in Shoppers. It is much more cost effective compared to other lash serums.