- KKarinneI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo far so good
Only been using 1 week but I enjoy it for. Feels nice on face. I would recommand this even thought I havent used it that long because it feels silky and nice and good price.
- ASAlyssa S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Face Serum
I’ve been seeking a serum that will not only help with fine lines but also moisturize my skin. This one does the trick. It doesn’t dry out my skin like others do. A little bit goes a long way too.
- PPrashantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHealthy lashes
After 10 days using, this product I can tell the difference. I feel my lashes are healed and soft and little longer than before I love it. This is better than wearing fake lashes.
- PPreetiI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice product
I tried it on my bare skin after my skincare routine and it gave me a nice finish but it didn't go well with any other makeup products as described. So I will recommend to use it alone as a primer to get a minimal or no makeup makeup look. This product is difficult to blend with other products so better to use it alone.
- Mmoreton_julieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for hydration, not for wrinkles
I'm an avid user of indeed lab's collagen serum. I believe it is the best product on the market for deep wrinkles.
When I saw the q10 advertised, I had to try it (I use Palmer's q10 body lotion and it works amazing, so I thought this would do the same).
Unfortunately, it does not work with reducing wrinkles. But it does do an amazing job hydrating!!
I would compare this product to Vichy's mineral 89. Which is a great and far cheaper alternative. Actually, I believe it hydrates better than Vichy's product.
I highly recommend indeed lab's q10 for dry to very dry skin for hydration.